Best Tummy Tuck Surgeon in Dubai – Abdominoplasty, or better known as a tummy tuck, is a cosmetic surgery. Don’t let the cosmetic surgery tag fool you because although being cosmetic in nature, the tummy tuck is a major surgical procedure. As such, ensuring that you are in prime health is a must to avoid complications during and after surgery. Consult with your family doctor on your health and speak with family and friends about the procedure. Get online on the internet and join forums and read about experiences of former tummy tuck patients.
One thing that you must also do is to consult with the actual tummy tuck surgeon. Be honest and voice out any expectations that you might have with regards to the tummy tuck surgery. The surgeon would be able to tell you what you will go through and be able to manage your expectations to a more realistic level. The tummy tuck surgeon would also be able to advice you whether a tummy tuck is what you really need. The surgeon could also conclude that you might only need a mini tummy tuck instead of a full blown one. This will reduce your recover time a lot.
Tummy Tuck Surgeon Dubai
Best Tummy Tuck Surgeon in Dubai – Are you considering having a tummy tuck surgery? The most important thing you must do before having your operation is choosing your tummy tuck surgeon. This is a decision that can make or break your life. Below are some tips and important notes you must know when choosing the best surgeon for you:
1. The surgeon must be certified Plastic Surgeon. He must have graduated from an accredited medical school and must have fulfilled the five years training of a resident surgeon. He must have at least 2 years resident training focusing on plastic surgery. And, he must have passed all the examinations involving cosmetic surgery.
2. The surgeon must be committed to achieving the best results for you. He must make sure that you are fit enough to undergo such procedure.
3. The surgeon must have privileges at any accredited hospital to perform the surgery. This can also serve as a good indication that the doctor has all the mandatory training and is qualified enough to perform the job.
4. He must have undergone special training regarding the tummy tuck.
5. The surgeon must be performing the procedure for tummy tuck for several years. If he has years of experience, this can serve as a good indicator that he has vast experience with tummy tuck methods and procedures.
6. The surgeon must be able to provide you before and after photos of his previous patients. This is intended for you to review the possible results that you’ll get from such surgery. This can also help you check if your surgeon has a lot of experience in the field. If your surgeon has more experience, there is a greater probability that you will achieve good results.
7. Find a surgeon you are comfortable with. This is important for you to be able to communicate accordingly with your doctor. You must find someone who can understand your wants and desires. If you are comfortable with your surgeon, you’ll be more confident with the procedure, thus you’ll have a worry-free experience.
8. The surgeon must be able to educate you regarding the procedures and processes of your operation. He must be able to give you the dos and don’ts before, during, and after your surgery. He must be able to provide you the possible results that you can expect from your surgery.
If you are considering a tummy tuck, you must take your time in choosing the best surgeon. This should be done with careful attention since this is very critical for you to get your desired results. You must ensure that your chosen surgeon has enough experience and certification to conduct the procedure and for you to get the best results for your body.
Tummy Tuck Surgeon in Dubai – Get the Most Out of Your Consultation With a Certified Surgeon For a Tummy Tuck
Abdominoplasty, known as a tummy tuck, is a type of cosmetic surgery that people choose in order to remove excess skin from the area around the stomach. It is a type of major surgery so you shouldn’t enter into the process without carefully considering all of your options. It is vital that you have a consultation with a certified surgeon before you schedule a tummy tuck.
You want to discuss the entire procedure with the surgeon because there are different methods of cuts and instruments used. Find out specifically what that particular surgeon has to offer you. You should do your own research as well online and by talking to others. Remember that even though a surgeon is a professional you will want to get at least two opinions.
Before you schedule your consultation have a clear idea of what you want to be able to achieve from the process. The surgeon will be able to tell you if they are able to provide that desire for you or not. Don’t be embarrassed to talk to the surgeon about your own fears or questions. This is the only way you are going to get a realistic picture of what your options are. If the surgeon can’t offer you what you want then you have to decide if you are willing to accept the alternatives or to scrap the idea of a tummy tuck all together.
Make sure you look into the credentials of the surgeons you are consulting with as well. You don’t want to work with someone who is more interested in making money than helping you stay healthy or look your best. Make sure they are certified with the American Board of Plastic Surgery. To be on this list the surgeon has to have a degree from an accredited medical school. They also have to be licensed to practice medicine in the state the procedure will take place in.
Each surgeon you consider for a tummy tuck in Dubai has to have three years of training that can be verified in the area of general surgery. All of that time has to be under a program that is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. A two year training program must be completed in the area of plastic surgery. Next the surgeon has to successfully practice for at least six months. They have to provide before and after photos of the people they perform cosmetic surgery procedures on.
A panel of experts views each application for becoming board certified. Once all of the above portions are completed the surgeon has to pass a written and oral exam. You can be assured anyone on the list as board certified has sufficient training. Don’t just take their work for it though, contact the American Board of Plastic Surgery directly or check the information online.